Friday, January 27, 2006

Grand Opening: Seul Boy

I'm proud to (finally!) announce the grand opening of my new online store today, Seul Boy!! It's located on the CafePress site and there's a little something there for just about everyone: All-occasion cards, blank books/journals, T-shirts, Calendars, Stickers and more! Heck, there's even a thong or two! It was either this or go back to selling Grit magazine!

Here's a sampling of my card section:


I've been wanting to do this for such a long time, so needless to say I'm excited. My main focus is on the greeting cards section since I'd like to eventually expand into that market on the local level. I never see the kind of stuff I want to see in any of the stores around here, so I decided to take things into my own hands. And naturally, all my cards are kitschariffic and fun, so it's fun for me to create them!

I've created some assorted link buttons should you be interested in linking to my store:


The URL you link to is: http://www.cafepress.com/seulboy

If you ever need to contact me in regards to the store, e-mail me at: seulboy@aol.com. I'd like to keep the blog and the store completely different entities and this should help. And naturally, I've added a button in my sidebar, should you ever forget the URL.

CafePress is currently running a few specials:

• Jan 20 - Feb. 3
Free Super Saver Shipping* on order over $50
CODE: VDAYSHIP

• Feb. 4 - Feb. 14
$5 off $50- CODE: CUPID5
$10 off $100- CODE: CUPID10
* Domestic shipping only

Now go check it out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Congradulations! I hope everthing goes well with your blog cafe!

PS

Is everyone selling thongs on their online cafe's?

Double PS


PS

Since you don't have backlinks enabled, I wanted to let you know that I referenced your site on Blogger Delights. Congrats!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Anne Coleman said...

This is so cool!!

You KNOW I'm linking you!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home