Welcome to the home of retro recipes! My intent is to share with you my extensive collection of vintage cookbooklets and their recipes. Got butter?
So, if you remember when a loaf of bread could be transformed into a delectable sandwich loaf or when casseroles were the norm, then you're sure to enjoy my fun new blog and the retro recipes contained herein.
New recipes every Mon./Wed./Fri.
- Name: Kirkkitsch
- Location: Arlington, Texas
I'm a 30-something manchild looking for friends with similar eclectic tastes. I get my kicks above the waistline, Sunshine.
• I blog Monday-Friday and occasionally on the weekend.
• I make a concerted effort to respond to any and all comments left, so be sure and check back for a response! You're always welcome to e-Mail Me
• If you link to me, please let me know so that I can reciprocate. Thanks!
"If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird
"Donger's here for five hours, and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life, and I'm like a disease."- Samantha Baker: Sixteen Candles
- Chicken Á La Celeste © 1949
- Watermelon Ice on the Half Shell © 1967
- Lemon-Twist Cake © 1967
- Ruby Ice © 1967
- Pecan Puffs
- Queen Cake
- Crab Stuffed Cucumbers
- How to Preserve a Husband
- Sausage Cake
- Pork Cake
Wednesday, June 14, 2006