Friday, June 30, 2006

Zesty Skillet Spaghetti

In addition to my numerous cookbooks and cook booklets, my recipe collection consists of hundreds of recipe clipping from misc. sources (newspapers, magazines, even labels). I discovered this recipe about a year ago, on the side of a can of Del Monte spaghetti sauce (my personal favorite: Green Pepper & Mushrooms), and it was such a hit recently, I thought I'd share it with you. It's couldn't be easier to make and goes great with toasted sourdough garlic bread!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is my favorite spaghetti recipe.... So glad you had it; looked all over including Del Monte and had no luck...Thanks!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger toole said...

Where is the recipe?














6:11 PM  
Blogger toole said...

I still cannot find the recipe.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home