Friday, August 04, 2006

Joan Crawford's Cheese and Bean Casserole © 1953

Melt in a chafing dish 4 large cups grated American cheese. Stir until melted. Add 5 large cans of kidney beans, already heated, and 1 cup of diced peppers, fresh and uncooked. Add tabasco to taste. Serve extremely hot.
*I don't necessarily think this combo sounds bad, but it's just such a half-ass recipe for someone like Joan Crawford to pull outta her ass for a recipe book that's actually being published and has the potential to be seen by a lot of people. It'd be like Greta Garbo giving her recipe for s'mores.

Stars in the Kitchen

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Is that technically even a Casserole? Yuck.

I'd pay money for Greta Garbo's s'mores recipe though!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Ms. Q-
I don't consider it a casserole. I consider it beans with cheese. LOL! Half-ass with a capital 'H.'

Greta loved her some s'mores! (I'm just guessing) ;)

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home