Friday, July 28, 2006

Tuna Noodle Casserole © 1971

2 1/2 cups dry noodles
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can peas (8-oz.)
1 can tuna
1 can cream of mushroom soup (10-oz.)
1/2 can water
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup Swiss cheese (shredded)



Put ingredients in Lady Vanity pot in order listed. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hrs. Stir occasionally.

*I like to use egg noodles, frozen peas and no almonds. I also love this cold as opposed to hot (I can't eat tuna fish heated). Easy and delicious!

Slow Cooker Potpourri Crock Cook Book

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe this. I just purchased one of these crock pots at a thrift store today and there was no name on it. While doing a search for the name I found you and this receipe. So now I have the name of the crock pot and this receipe is on page 15 of the receipe book. Odd that the receipe book does not have the name or a date anywhere.

I guess it is this old, but it looks like new and I don't think it was ever used. I will email you separately to see if you need a copy of this receipe book.

And to think I never looked at a blog before.. I guess I really am an old lady. ha ha. 081906

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home