Monday, July 31, 2006

1 Year Blogiversary

Today marks my one year blogiversary! A year to the date, I started this blog with the dream of sharing my collection of retro cookbooklets and hopefully breathing new life into those recipes of yesteryear. My page may not get the kind of hits some of the more popular blogs get, but like they say: It's quality, not quantity. Besides, all the nice e-mails I have received since I started this blog, thanking me, reminiscing with me or just letting me know that they enjoy what I do, is all the motivation I need to keep on doin' what I do! So, thanks to everyone who continues to read my blog, link to me and inspire me to continue. I appreciate it. It's a labor of love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Happy Blogversary to you, Kirkkitsch.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

Happy Blog Anniversary. . . . and I do enjoy your blog.
Ciao

10:39 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Happy Anniversary!! I don't comment or email you enough, but I love your recipes and you have inspired me to start collecting my own vintage cook books. I scour the library book sales at the Farmer's Market every Sunday and I've picked up some fabulous books. It also inspired me to focus my Bachelors degree in American Studies on post-war WWII America. You have more impact than you know!! I think you ROCK! Please keep it up!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home