Monday, November 07, 2005

Magic 6-Way Cookies

This recipe is 6-ways wonderful! A basic recipe that gives you so much variety so easily you'll wish you'd discovered it long ago. (Makes about 30 cookies 2 1/2" in diameter)

1 1/3 cups (15-oz. can) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup peanut butter*

Any of the six ingredients listed below:
2 cups raisins
2 cups corn flakes

3 cups shredded coconut
2 cups bran flakes
1 cup chopped nut meats
2 cups chopped dates

1. Mix together Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, peanut butter, and any one of the next six ingredients listed. 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto well-greased baking sheet. 3. Bake in moderate oven (375º F.) until brown, about 12 minutes. 4. Remove from pan at once.

*Do not use crunch-type peanut butter.

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I think you'll love this artist!

http://www.shag.com/

5:05 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh, and I have deleted the Hello Kitty blog, it was good while it lasted, r.i.p.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
Thanks! I actually own some Shag merchandise (spiral-bound journal, note cards, etc.). Great stuff!

Sorry to hear about the demise of your Hello Kitty blog, but I understand that maintaning a blog is a full-time job. If you want anyone to read it, that is.

:)

7:02 AM  
Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

I love the graphics on the cover of this booklet! beautiful!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

My house is cuter than yours-
Isn't that a great cover? It's one of the main reasons I bought it. Visuals are a big part of how I decide which cook booklets to buy. I especially love when they have illustrations inside!

Thanks for commenting! :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home