Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Quick Rice Pudding

1 cup Minute Rice
1 cup water
3 tablespoons raisins (optional)
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups cold milk
1 package (3-3/4 oz.) Jell-O Vanilla, Lemon or

Coconut Cream Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

Combine rice, water, raisins and salt in saucepan. Bring to boil. Cover, remove from heat and let stand until cool. Pour milk into bowl. Add pudding mix and nutmeg. Beat slowly with rotary beater or at lowest speed of electric mixer until blended -- about 2 minutes. Stir cooled rice into pudding. Spoon into serving dishes. Chill at least 15 minutes. Makes 6 servings.

Clock-Watcher's Cookbook

2 Comments:

Blogger mrshellonheels said...

This sound yummy...I cant make rice pudding and my husband loves it. I'm going to try this one. Thank you!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Hell on heels-
I'm glad I could help! I've never actually had rice pudding, but this does sound good.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! :)

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home